Download a marketing plan sample for free with example executive summary, introduction, swot, mix strategies and more to help you write yours easily. Download the free sample now.
About the Marketing Plan Example
This free sample document will save you and your company time and money as you will not need to formulate your own from scratch. An experienced banker and fellow of the Institute of Canadian Bankers wrote it. Read the outline below to see that this is a comprehensive document. You can then download the free sample.
The outline basically covers everything you will need in a sales and marketing strategy. You can omit any area that is not suited to your company requirements and add what is necessary.
The marketing plan topics covered include:
- Executive Summary
- Overview of the situation and the strategies employed
- Background, Purpose and Objectives
- Environment Analysis
- External Analysis, Macro environment
- Demographics, Cultural & Social, Political Analysis, Economic Analysis, Technological Analysis
- Market Analysis
- Competition Analysis
- Internal Analysis
- Performance Analysis, Management and Staff, Infrastructure and Delivery, Customers
- SWOT Analysis
- Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats
- Positioning Strategies
- Supply Strategies, Demand Strategies, Positioning Strategies, Competition Strategies
- Mix Strategies
- Samples of the mix strategies relating to product, price, promotion and people
- Marketing Plan Implementation
- Example implementation schedule
- Marketing Plan Controls
- Controls schedule
- Financial Forecast
The example document available on this site is for download in Microsoft Word format. This will make it easy for editing so you can easily make any adjustments necessary to meet your company’s needs. You are not restricted in any way from adding, deleting or rewording the content of the sample. You are however not permitted to sell or publish the sample on the web or by any other means. This example document should make life easy for you as you format your own plan. You can contact us for guidance if after downloading you still need help. Learn more from marketing plan books you can buy at amazon at great prices.