Download a marketing plan sample for free with example executive summary, introduction, swot, mix strategies and more to help you write yours easily.
Marketing Plan Sample
This marketing plan sample will save you and your company time and money. You will not need to formulate your own from scratch. Keith Inniss, an experienced banker and fellow of the Institute of Canadian Bankers, wrote it. Read the outline below to see that this is a comprehensive document. After that download the free sample.
The outline basically covers everything you will need in a sales and marketing strategy. You can omit any area that is not suited to your company requirements. The topics covered include:
- Executive Summary
- Overview of the situation and the strategies employed
- Background, Purpose and Objectives
- Environment Analysis
- External Analysis, Macro environment
- Demographics, Cultural & Social, Political Analysis, Economic Analysis, Technological Analysis
- Market Analysis
- Competition Analysis
- Internal Analysis
- Performance Analysis, Management and Staff, Infrastructure and Delivery, Customers
- SWOT Analysis
- Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats
- Positioning Strategies
- Supply Strategies, Demand Strategies, Positioning Strategies, Competition Strategies
- Mix Strategies
- Samples of the mix strategies relating to product, price, promotion and people
- Marketing Plan Implementation
- Example implementation schedule
- Marketing Plan Controls
- Controls schedule
- Financial Forecast
Download the Sample Marketing Plan
The example document available on this site is for download in Microsoft Word format. This will make it easy for editing. Make any adjustments necessary to meet your company’s needs. You are not restricted in any way from adding, deleting or rewording the content of the sample. You are however not permitted to sell or publish the sample on the web or by any other means. This example document should make life easy for you as you format your own plan. You can contact us for guidance if after downloading you still need help.
Download a free copy of the full sample marketing plan in Microsoft Word.
A great way to learn more about planning a marketing strategy is by reading these marketing plan books you can shop for at amazon.